ZOO TYCOON 2
Zoo Tycoon 2 is a series of business simulation games. The game focuses on building and running a successful zoo scene. The series was originally developed by Bluesky Games and was published by Microsoft Studios. Later in 2001-2008, there were two separate video games and seven personal computers and a Macintosh expansion pack. The contract between Microsoft and Microsoft ended in 2009, and Blue Square announced in June 2008 the official forum to close the news . In 2013, the new Zoo Tycoon Games Microsoft Studio, developed by Frontier Developments, was designed for the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Zoo Tycoon may challenge the establishment of the most healthy and vibrant zoo. With easy-to-learn interface, you can start planning your strategy and build the ultimate zoo where you started the game. This is a good thing as you need to create, manage and maintain a zoo with over 200 zoos, exhibitions and zoo material. The good news is that all the animals are happy. Plans for the poor, lions, tigers and bears may make you feel new.
Zoo Tycoon is a zoo-simulated video game that puts players in control of their imaginary zoo business. The game formula Tycoon original zoo released in 2001 has been updated throughout the series, but the theme and the main motivation are the same: Players must build, expand and / or upgrade the zoo by buying animals to create suitable habitats, animals , Human resources, allocate resources for the conservation and maintenance of animals. If the game’s ultimate goal is to generate turnover for participants and visitors by setting up food / beverage booths, baths, picnic areas, and aesthetically pleasing environment. Keep animals and tourists happy and increase their income.
Zoo Tycoon has three modes: scene mode, challenge mode and freestyle mode. Scene mode allows the player in a certain period of time need to achieve certain goals in the circumstances, the scheduled control. As the situation progresses, the new destination will be open. The challenge mode introduced in Zoo Tycoon 2, similar to the scene mode, is that players are early scenes with limited resources and need to achieve their personal goals. In this case the difference is not progress. The freestyle pattern varies from game to game, but players usually start the free zoo from scratch, but they believe in the building.
Zoo Tycoon 2 Minimum Requirements
- You need a CPU of the following quality: Pentium II or Athlon equivalent
- CPU Speed should be: 733 MHz
- A RAM of 256 MB
- Operating System: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (95 & NT not supported)
- A Video Card is also required: 16 MB Direct 3D SVGA Video Card
- DirectX version of: 9.0b (included)
- Sound Card is also required
- Free Disk Space of minimum 900 MB
- CD-ROM with speed of 4x or higher CD-ROM
Zoo Tycoon 2 Recommended Requirements
- CPU of Pentium 4 or Athlon XP is recommended.
- CPU Speed should be of 1.5 GHz.
- RAM of 512 MB.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/Windows XP.
- Video Card of 64 MB 100% DirectX(R) 9.0b compatible Video Card.
- DirectX version: 9.0b (included).
- Sound Card is required: Yes.
- Free Disk Space should be at least 1 GB.
- CD-ROM with 4x or higher CD-ROM speed.
How to Start the Game?
Click on the below link to get the fastest speed for downloading the game file. You just need to extract and click on “startup.exe”. Then on next screen click on “Play Game” to start playing the game. Enjoy.
Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Free Download
File Size: 3.0 GB
for more games, click me