Malwarebytes 3 is the next-generation security program that protects you against the most advanced (zero-day) threats that make antivirus software outdated. Malwarebytes 3 combines all our malware protection technologies (anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious web site protection) into a single program that scans four times faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Protect you from advanced threats
Use advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technologies to detect and clean malware in real time. Automatically scan for the latest and most dangerous threats so you can be protected without any thought.
Protect your files from being locked and blackmail ransom
Use proprietary, next-generation technologies to block unknown and known ransomware and proactively protect your files. This is a powerful, complete defense extortion software, not a simple decryption tool. So today you are
protected from tomorrow’s “Ransomware Attack!” Headline.
Prevent your program from being abused
Wraps browsers and software programs in four layers of defense, preventing attacks that attack your computer using vulnerabilities in these programs.
Protect you from fake and infected sites
Detect and prevent contact with fake websites and malicious links. You can proactively prevent downloads of malware, hacking, and infected ads. Worried about hovering to “bad” internet neighbors? You do not have to do this now.
Scan faster, scan smarter
Quick scan mode only for the currently active threat. Faster analysis. Still get the result. Run scans in the background while launching your favorite games. This is done when you are ready for fun.
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you don’t have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
- Multiple enhancements result in reduction of memory usage
- Faster load time and responsiveness of third-party applications
- Improved performance of Web Protection
- Faster Malwarebytes 3 program startup time and responsiveness of user interface
- New detection and protection layer with machine learning based anomaly detection (to be deployed gradually even if it shows “enabled” under Settings)
- Improved Self-Protection by requiring escalated privileges to disable protections or deactivate a license
- Enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Added an automatic monthly scheduled scan in Free mode
- Added ability to control the priority of manual scans on the system
- Added setting to turn off ‘Real-Time Protection turned off’ notifications when protection was specifically disabled by the user
- Added ability to exclude the last website blocked by Web Protection via the tray menu
- Fixed several defects related to configuring Custom Scans, including selecting child folders and fixing issues with touch screens
- Fixed problem where a right-click context scan appeared broken after scheduled scan due to misleading “Cannot start a scan while another one is in progress” message
- Fixed issue where you could not add or edit a scheduled scan in Spanish and some other languages
- Fixed issue where scan could appear stuck on Heuristics Analysis when it had actually completed successfully
- Fixed issue where Self-Protection setting would fail to toggle correctly after an upgrade
- Fixed several crashes in the Web Protection module
- Fixed issue where Ransomware Protection would be stuck in ‘Starting’ state after a reboot
- Fixed a conflict with Norton that caused web pages not to load and plug-ins to crash in Chrome
- Fixed issue with WMI protection technique in Exploit Protection that could cause Office applications to crash
- Fixed several crashes related to the service and tray
- Fixed security vulnerabilities that could be chained together to perform local privilege escalation
- Fixed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements